Thriving with Functional Nutrition: Nourishing Your Body to Overcome Chronic Illness with Allison Samon
Manage episode 358866329 series 3371682
Are you or a loved one dealing with a chronic illness? Or do you feel that something’s wrong with your health but can’t find what it is even after seeing so many doctors and specialists? Find out the root causes of chronic illness, how to be healthier by using holistic methods, the biggest roadblock to following healing protocols and how to overcome it, and more in this podcast.
My podcast guest today, Allison Samon, is a Functional Nutrition and Lifestyle Practitioner, Board Certified Holistic Health Coach (CHHC) with the American Association of Drugless Practitioners (AADP), The Functional Nutrition Alliance and the founder of Health Allie Lifestyle and Wellness, a health coaching practice specializing in one-on-one and group programs.
Allison is also a content producer, published author, and public speaker. Prior to establishing Health Allie, Allison won an Emmy Award with the directing team of General Hospital (ABC).
We talk about:
- 04:00 - Allison’s experience with chronic pain
- 08:00 - The specialists Allison consulted for her chronic pain and losing her father
- 13:30 - How Allison started dealing with her chronic pain
- 17:00 - You are a student of your own body
- 19:30 - Being healthy is a long process and it shouldn’t be overwhelming
- 28:00 - Common root causes of chronic illnesses
- 33:00 - The biggest roadblock to following a healing protocol and how to overcome it
- 39:00 - Functional medicine is the future of medicine
- Subscribe to my newsletter
- Shop my favorite health products
- Listen on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts