Manage episode 358216356 series 3371682
Do you feel that you are not getting enough sleep? Or do you still feel tired after waking up from sleep?
I have Matt Gallant with me today to talk about his sleep journey, improving the quality of your sleep, sleep hacks, and other things that can help you sleep better and feel energized when you wake up.
Matt Gallant is the CEO and Co-Founder of BiOptimizers and has a bachelor’s degree in Kinesiology. He’s been a strength and conditioning coach for multiple pro athletes, a self-defense instructor, and has over 15 years of experience formulating supplements. He's also a serial entrepreneur that's built over 13 profitable companies.
We talk about:
- 00:30 - Shifting to two episodes per week this April
- 02:30 - My Biohack Your Cycle Guide
- 11:20 - Matt’s personal sleep journey
- 13:00 - Your mattress choice and the way you sleep
- 16:00 - Sleeping on your back vs. sleeping on your side
- 18:00 - Other sleep hacks from Matt
- 24:30 - The climate and your circadian rhythm
- 28:00 - Using white noise machines and earplugs
- 30:00 - Improving your kid’s sleep quality
- 33:00 - Optimizing your sleep when your sleep is being disrupted
- 36:00 - Bioptimizer’s new sleep supplement and melatonin precursors
- 39:00 - Potassium for sleep
- 46:00 - Too high potassium levels
- 50:30 - Heat therapy and its benefits
- 52:30 - Why Matt moved to Panama from Canada
- BiOptimizers supplements
- Subscribe to my newsletter
- Shop my favorite health products
- Listen on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts