Ep 39. Fatty Liver - How to Put Your Liver on a Diet
Manage episode 342328645 series 3304654
Today, we discuss:
- What is fatty liver, otherwise known as non-alcoholic fatty liver disease (NAFLD) ?
- Why is it a growing epidemic?
- As 1/10 children have it, it's not related to alcohol intake, but our diet and lifestyle.
- What are the aspects of diet and lifestyle that can lead to fatty liver?
- Is fatty liver reversible, once someone has it?
- Seven ways to put your liver on a diet, with specific foods to include, as well as which ones to avoid or limit to help your liver and overall health.
Check out the blog here - Fatty Liver - Put Your Liver on a Diet - Sandra Gentleman
Enjoying the show? Consider donating , leaving a 5 star review (if you loved it!), and/or sharing this episode with your friends and family :)
Don't forget to visit our social media pages as well. You can find us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube
Your support helps fuel the stoke and keeps the show going strong every week. Thanks!