Manage episode 342328645 series 3304654
Today, we discuss:
- What is fatty liver, otherwise known as non-alcoholic fatty liver disease (NAFLD) ?
- Why is it a growing epidemic?
- As 1/10 children have it, it's not related to alcohol intake, but our diet and lifestyle.
- What are the aspects of diet and lifestyle that can lead to fatty liver?
- Is fatty liver reversible, once someone has it?
- Seven ways to put your liver on a diet, with specific foods to include, as well as which ones to avoid or limit to help your liver and overall health.
Check out the blog here - Fatty Liver - Put Your Liver on a Diet - Sandra Gentleman
Enjoying the show? Consider donating , leaving a 5 star review (if you loved it!), and/or sharing this episode with your friends and family :)
Your support helps fuel the stoke and keeps the show going strong every week. Thanks!