283: Plant Power: Debunking the Myths About Protein on a Plant-Based Diet
Manage episode 358147447 series 2968341
Today's topic is one that often comes up when people are considering a plant-based diet: protein.
This episode will discuss how much protein you need, protein deficiency concerns, the myth of complete proteins, and healthy plant-based protein sources. We'll also debunk the myth that plant-based protein is inferior to animal-based protein and discuss how incorporating more nutrient-dense plant-based foods can help promote overall health and well-being.
- Debunking protein myths
- The benefits of plant-based protein
- Plant-based protein sources
- Check out the blog on Protein Myths.
- Sign up to download Dr. Riz's new Cardiovascular Guide: https://bit.ly/JoinDrRiz.
- Follow my blog for additional resources related to this episode: Plant Power: Debunking The Myths About Protein
- Leave me a voicemail: https://www.speakpipe.com/HLS.
All the show notes for our episodes are located on our podcast website:
Connect with Us
Website: Healthy Lifestyle Solutions
YouTube channel: Healthy Lifestyle Solutions
Subscribe to our newsletter: Our Newsletter
Leave us a message: Speak Pipe Voicemail
Rate Me: https://ratethispodcast.com/hls