Manage episode 361338346 series 3371682
Are you having problems sticking to your wellness habits? Are you feeling guilty that you can’t follow your wellness routine even if you know that it’s good for you?
I’m joined by Ellie Kempton today and we talk about how to sustain your wellness habits, what to do when you are not motivated to do your wellness habits, starting small with your goals, and many more!
Ellie Kempton is the founder of Simply Nourished - a community of women dedicated to unlocking their deep magic, and a Functional Medicine Registered Dietitian. She has spent a decade designing, tweaking, and refining her knowledge, strategies, and protocols to help others interpret their bodies, track down their toxic offenders, and come alive.
We talk about:
- 01:30 - My hemorragic cyst on my ovaries
- 13:00 - The new cycle syncing guide I created
- 21:50 - How Ellie started her health journey
- 27:00 - Ellie’s private practice and online membership
- 34:00 - How to sustain your new wellness habits
- 30:00 - How to celebrate sticking to your wellness habits
- 32:30 - Recognizing instances when you are not willing to do your wellness habits and what to do about it
- 38:30 - Starting small with your goals
- 43:00 - Health habits that women are having problems maintaining
- 45:00 - Teaching the body that a habit is safe through repetition
- 46:30 - Sustaining habits: Men Vs Women
- 49:00 - How to know if you are not getting enough protein
- 51:00 - Women need more protein
- 55:00 - Healthy habits to sustain for hormone fluctuations
- Ebb and Flow Cycle Guide
- Shop my favorite health products
- Listen on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts