Manage episode 317397319 series 2951309
Is alcohol good for you? We myth bust these common thoughts about alcohol and your health:
1) Alcohol is good for your heart
2) Alcohol helps you sleep
3) Alcohol relaxes you
4) Alcohol decreases dementia
5) Alcohol increases cancer risk only in heavy drinkers
Get the FREE Dry Guide for tips, tools, and resources for going Alcohol Free. Find it here: alcoholtippingpoint.
Find Alcohol Tipping Point at:
Facebook: Alcohol Tipping Point
Get your free 100 Questions to Change Your Drinking download here: alcoholtippingpoint.com/100questions
Need help taking a break from drinking? Sign up for my 30 Day Solo Alcoholiday. 30 Days for $30
Sign up here: alcoholtippingpoint.com/30daybreak
Sign up now, your day 1 starts tomorrow!
What you get:
Daily emails over the next 30 days that include:
- Thoughts, tips and mindset tricks to make the break easier
- Tools for dealing with common triggers like cravings, stress, anxiety, and socializing
- Inspirational and life changing content
- Guide and workbook with daily journal, worksheets, and resources
- Accountability for taking a month off drinking
- All the benefits of not drinking: less anxiety, weight loss, money saved, better sleep, focus, improved relationships, and increased energy.
Sign up now, your day 1 starts tomorrow! alcoholtippingpoint.com/30daybreak
Make sure to rate and review to keep getting these resources!!