Manage episode 365831158 series 3028660
"We all have stories. Our stories are what make us unique. They're what sets us apart." - Shaun Bernstein
Shaun Bernstein has navigated life with hemophilia since birth. Despite the challenges that come with living with a chronic illness, Shaun has flourished thanks to the support of his parents and their emphasis on normalizing his condition while he grew up.
His journey has led him to become a lawyer, a journalist, and eventually, the founder of his own copywriting agency. Shaun's dedication to helping others share their stories, along with his warmth and compassion, make him an inspiring figure for anyone living with a chronic illness.
- Embracing vulnerability and storytelling as a means of achieving inner empowerment
- Why Shaun says he found himself at a lucky time in history.
- Using storytelling to achieve greater clarity and relevance for personal and professional branding.
- Shaun's own story about thriving with a chronic illness and advocating for others
Connect With Shaun Bernstein: https://www.thewritestuff.agency/
For more on today's guest and transcripts of this episode, visit: Live Your Life, Not Your Diagnosis Podcast
Connect with Andrea:
- Join the waitlist for the 8 Week Mindset Challenge: https://andreahansoncoaching.com/courses
- Grab the FREE Resource from Andrea: "The No BS Guide to a Positive Mindset" https://andreahansoncoaching.com/nobsguide/
- Do you have questions or topics you would like covered in the podcast? Reach out to https://andreahansoncoaching.com/contact
- Like the podcast? Get the books! Andrea's books, Live Your Life, Not Your Diagnosis and Stop Carrying the Weight of Your MS are here: https://andreahansoncoaching.com/getthebook
✳️ Don't forget to subscribe to the podcast.
Please note this podcast does not promote any specific therapy. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medications, therapies, and treatments. The ideas and stories discussed in this podcast are the host and guest's personal opinions and experiences only and is not intended to diagnose or treat any illness. Listener discretion is advised.