Manage episode 365225324 series 3028660
You only have this one life. You only have this one body. Part of taking care of that body is making sure your mind is right. - Keshia Rice
Diagnosed with kidney disease in high school, Keshia has faced her fair share of challenges and has learned the value of setting boundaries and choosing the right people to have in her life. As a preacher's kid, she can relate to the delicate balance between faith and modern dating. Drawing from her own experiences and background in communications, Keshia is provides valuable insights and advice for those seeking fulfilling relationships while dealing with chronic illness.
In this episode:
- Setting boundaries when navigating relationships affected by chronic illness.
- Boosting your self-esteem and adopting a mindful approach to your relationships.
- Tackling generational traumas and eliminating harmful patterns.
- Joining communities for connection and supportive relationships.
Connect with Keshia Rice
For more on today's guest and transcripts of this episode, visit: Live Your Life, Not Your Diagnosis Podcast
Connect with Andrea:
- Join the waitlist for the 8 Week Mindset Challenge: https://andreahansoncoaching.com/courses
- Grab the FREE Resource from Andrea: "The No BS Guide to a Positive Mindset" https://andreahansoncoaching.com/nobsguide/
- Do you have questions or topics you would like covered in the podcast? Reach out to https://andreahansoncoaching.com/contact
- Like the podcast? Get the books! Andrea's books, Live Your Life, Not Your Diagnosis and Stop Carrying the Weight of Your MS are here: https://andreahansoncoaching.com/getthebook
✳️ Don't forget to subscribe to the podcast.
Please note this podcast does not promote any specific therapy. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medications, therapies, and treatments. The ideas and stories discussed in this podcast are the host and guest's personal opinions and experiences only and is not intended to diagnose or treat any illness. Listener discretion is advised.