Manage episode 355327381 series 2968341
Are you looking for a way to eat healthier without breaking the bank? Join me as I welcome Toni Okamoto, the founder of "Plant-Based on a Budget." Toni has made it her mission to teach people how to save money and time while eating plant-based foods. In this episode, you'll learn about Toni's journey to a healthier lifestyle and how she turned her passion into a successful business. So sit back, grab a notebook, and be ready to take some notes on how to eat healthy on a budget.
Key takeaways to listen for
- Toni Okamoto, the founder of "Plant-Based on a Budget", became a vegan for health reasons and now teaches others how to eat plant-based foods affordably.
- Toni's approach to healthy eating is based on her own experience and is designed to be flexible, allowing people to personalize the recipes to their own preferences.
- Toni is the author of the "Plant-Based on a Budget Cookbook" and has made a living out of helping people learn to cook healthy food on a budget.
Resources mentioned in this episode
About Toni Okamoto
Toni Okamoto is the founder of Plant-Based on a Budget, the popular website and meal plan that shows you how to save dough by eating veggies. She’s also the author of the Plant-Based on a Budget Cookbook and the co-host of The Plant-Powered People Podcast. Okamoto’s work has been profiled by NPR, NBC News, and Parade Magazine, and she’s a regular presence on local and national morning shows across the country, where she teaches viewers how to break their meat habit without breaking their budget. She was also featured in the popular documentary What the Health. When she’s not cooking up a plant-based storm, she’s spending time with her husband and their rescued dog in Sacramento, CA.
Connect with Toni
- Website: Plant Based On A Budget
- Instagram: Plant Based On A Budget
- Email: email@example.com
Connect with Us
Website: Healthy Lifestyle Solutions
YouTube channel: Healthy Lifestyle Solutions
Subscribe to our newsletter: Our Newsletter
Leave us a message: Speak Pipe Voicemail
Rate Me: https://ratethispodcast.com/hls