Manage episode 356804682 series 3371682
Does sex feel like a chore to you? What is sexspan and why should you pay it more attention? I talk about this and more this week with Susan Bratton.
Intimacy expert to millions, Susan Bratton is a champion and advocate for all those who desire intimacy and passion their whole life long.
She is co-founder and CEO of Personal Life Media, a publisher of heart-connected lovemaking techniques and bedroom communication skills, and The20, a manufacturer of organic and botanical supplements that enhance sexual vitality.
We talk about:
- 06:10 - Expanding your sexspan with biohacking
- 09:35 - Common misconceptions women have about sex and intimacy
- 15:10 - Helping women get to their sexual potential
- 18:40 - What to do if having sex feels like a chore
- 22:50 - Yoni massage during pregnancy
- 26:10 - Women can be sexual and pregnant at the same time
- 28:10 - Sex during pregnancy
- 31:10 - Sex after pregnancy and the free birth society
- 35:10 - How not to rush during intercourse
- 40:10 - The Sex Life bucket list
- 42:10 - A biohacking device for your vagina: Vfit
- Susan Bratton on Instagram
- Susan bratton’s website
- The sex life bucket list
- The Vfit
- Subscribe to my newsletter
- Shop my favorite health products
- Listen on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Google Play