Manage episode 362724859 series 3028660
"It almost became a puzzle. How can we solve this? What's the next thing?" - Amanda Dahl
When Amanda Dahl and her husband started experiencing strange and debilitating symptoms, they didn’t think they were in for an 18-year journey of mystery and uncertainty. Little did they know that their son's diagnosis of autism and Lyme disease would be the catalyst to discovering the root cause of their struggles - and the unconventional combination of treatments that would eventually bring healing and wholeness to their family.
Amanda's own battle with chronic illness and Lyme disease has given her a profound understanding of the importance of addressing physical, emotional, and spiritual needs in the healing process. Together with her husband, Christopher, Amanda co-founded Dahl Holistic Health.
In this episode, you will be able to:
- Delve into the challenges faced in accurate Lyme disease diagnosis and treatment.
- Explore the potential benefits of alternative healing methods like energy therapy and holistic health.
- Understand the critical role that emotional healing plays in the journey to wellness.
Connect with Amanda Dahl: www.dahlholistichealth.com
For more on today's guest and transcripts of this episode, visit: Live Your Life, Not Your Diagnosis Podcast
Connect with Andrea:
- Join the waitlist for the 8 Week Mindset Challenge: https://andreahansoncoaching.com/courses
- Grab the FREE Resource from Andrea: "The No BS Guide to a Positive Mindset" https://andreahansoncoaching.com/nobsguide/
- Do you have questions or topics you would like covered in the podcast? Reach out to https://andreahansoncoaching.com/contact
- Like the podcast? Get the books! Andrea's books, Live Your Life, Not Your Diagnosis and Stop Carrying the Weight of Your MS are here: https://andreahansoncoaching.com/getthebook
✳️ Don't forget to subscribe to the podcast.
Please note this podcast does not promote any specific therapy. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medications, therapies, and treatments. The ideas and stories discussed in this podcast are the host and guest's personal opinions and experiences only and is not intended to diagnose or treat any illness. Listener discretion is advised.