Manage episode 362108392 series 3028660
I’m sharing my journey with boundaries - the good, the bad and the ugly. The good news is, I learned a lot from being a terrible boundary maker and am bringing those lessons to the podcast today.
Hear my personal train wrecks with boundaries and the five invaluable lessons I’ve learned along the way to make great boundaries that help me with my own self growth.
My number one goal is to protect my time, decrease my stress level, and increase my energy. Boundaries help me do that more than anything.
Discussed in this episode -
- How to keep boundaries clear and easy to follow through.
- Why boundaries have nothing to do with confrontation.
- What I learned that instantly cleared the way for my own effective boundaries.
- Why boundaries are a strategy and not a goal.
For more on today's guest and transcripts of this episode, visit: Live Your Life, Not Your Diagnosis Podcast
Connect with Andrea:
- Join the waitlist for the 8 Week Mindset Challenge: https://andreahansoncoaching.com/courses
- Grab the FREE Resource from Andrea: "The No BS Guide to a Positive Mindset" https://andreahansoncoaching.com/nobsguide/
- Do you have questions or topics you would like covered in the podcast? Reach out to https://andreahansoncoaching.com/contact
- Like the podcast? Get the books! Andrea's books, Live Your Life, Not Your Diagnosis and Stop Carrying the Weight of Your MS are here: https://andreahansoncoaching.com/getthebook
✳️ Don't forget to subscribe to the podcast.
Please note this podcast does not promote any specific therapy. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medications, therapies, and treatments. The ideas and stories discussed in this podcast are the host and guest's personal opinions and experiences only and is not intended to diagnose or treat any illness. Listener discretion is advised.