Manage episode 325683282 series 3339200
If you're not attracting as many clients as you'd like, you're going to LOVE this episode.
I'm doing things a little differently ...
I've split this into a 3-part series so you can have a week in between episodes to action ideas.
Here's the plan:
Part 1 How to make sure your idea is sellable (this episode)
Part 2 Promoting your offer to attract paid clients
Part 3 Processes that convert browsers to buyers
So, grab a notepad and pen and get ready to create a thought-dump of all the ideas that come to mind while you listen!
In this episode, I share ideas to help you:
- Lessen the feeling of risk or apprehension your potential clients might be facing
- Pay attention to small details that will make your offer stronger
- Check that your idea is robust i.e. something your clients will invest in
What you can do next:
- Book a free call with me if you'd like to see how I can help you
- If you're a tutor, check out The Tutors' Mastermind
If you find this episode useful, I'd love for you to leave a review on Apple Podcasts, or Follow or Subscribe, depending on the platform you choose.