Manage episode 325683281 series 3339200
This episode is all about promoting your offer in a way that attracts paid clients.
Grab your 100 Content Prompts, specifically for education business here.
If you've tried any of the ideas I've shared so far, please do mention it in the reviews so I can hear all about your experience!
To be able to sell to an audience, they have to be engaged. So, to set a strong foundation, I start by sharing ideas of how you can warm up your audience before you start selling to them.
After that, I unpack:
- How to package your offer in a way that's appealing
- How to communicate in a way that resonates with potential clients
- Copywriting tips that make people read and engage with your content
Bonus: towards the end, I share five ideas you'll find useful if you struggle to know what to write.
What you can do next:
- Book a free call with me if you'd like to see how I can help you
- If you're a tutor, check out The Tutors' Mastermind
If you find this episode useful, I'd love for you to leave a review on Apple Podcasts, or Follow or Subscribe, depending on the platform you choose.