Manage episode 377524739 series 2899971
Another week, another conversation born from a debate/discussion between the two of us during the course of playing a card game 😂. This week, we discuss the "evolution" of a TCG in the game itself and design of the game over time. We discuss a little bit of power creep, gameplay fundamentals, and really whether or not Disney Lorcana is going to have equippable item cards in the future. We hope you enjoy the discussion!
Sign up for your free 30 day trial of Audible by using our code: www.audibletrial.com/hobbiesnhappiness
Find us on Social!
- Find us on FaceBook: https://www.facebook.com/hobbiesandhappiness
- Find us on Twitter: @_dgcampbell, @jimmorganhnh
- Find us on Instagram: @daniel.g.campbell, @jimmorganhnh, @hobbies.n.happiness
- Catch us when we stream on Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/hobbiesnhappiness
- Email us with your gaming memories at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Join our Discord: https://discord.gg/pyBtxzKEaK