Manage episode 372311530 series 2899971
Welcome back to Episode #101 of the podcast! Today, we are again talking about a fairly relevant topic in the TCG space, especially right now. We're talking all about MSRP and market pricing in trading card games. Back in episode #68, we talked all about the secondary market in card games, and gave our reasons why it is a good thing to have. However, with the current, for lack of better word, 'debacle' that is the first print run of Disney Lorcana, we felt this was a perfect time to revisit the topic, and this time really hone in on what MSRP is as well as market pricing. We hope you enjoy the discussion, and don't hesitate to let us know what you think!
Sign up for your free 30 day trial of Audible by using our code: www.audibletrial.com/hobbiesnhappiness
Find us on Social!
- Find us on FaceBook: https://www.facebook.com/hobbiesandhappiness
- Find us on Twitter: @_dgcampbell, @jimmorganhnh
- Find us on Instagram: @daniel.g.campbell, @jimmorganhnh, @hobbies.n.happiness
- Catch us when we stream on Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/hobbiesnhappiness
- Email us with your gaming memories at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Join our Discord: https://discord.gg/pyBtxzKEaK