Manage episode 352673831 series 2778351
I’m baaaack! (picture Jack Nicholson in The Shinning)... ok, maybe not in that creepy kinda way, but I am back and fired up for what we’re going to be coving this year on the podcast! A lot can happen in seven months for any of us, and that rings true for me. 2022 was a year I’ll look back on and remember for a variety of reasons.
Today we’ll dive into what some of those reasons are, some key takeaways I’ve learned, and maybe a challenge or two for you to integrate into your year.
In this episode you'll learn:
- How to navigate unexpected life changes.
- Why you should "go offline" for an extended period of time.
- The importance of anchoring in your “go to’s” so you don’t lose yourself.
- Why “New Year, new you” is bullshit and why you should shift your perspective.
- Some fun announcements of things to come!
Host: Josh Cearbaugh