Manage episode 331780834 series 2534626
Some of the topics covered are:
• Those who work or are lazy
• Don’t be stupid!
• Draw near to Elohim and He’ll draw near to you
• Your feelings, your choice
• Spiritual “Siri” to get us to the Kingdom
• The definition of ‘unadulterated’
• What are the “spiritual slaughter-offerings”?
• Is it wrong to be angry?
• When is it healthy to have feelings?
• What kinds of expectations should we have of others?
• Does working six days only apply to paid work?
• Dealing with PTSB and other disorders through Torah
… and much more!
Afterburn: also known in the world of fitness as the “afterburn effect”, simply put; The more intense the exercise, the more oxygen your body consumes afterward.
The same could be true as you build up your spiritual self. After an intense teaching session, you need answers as more thoughts and questions consume you in your spiritual growth.
Rabbi Steve Berkson, director of MTOI, provides an opportunity for the Afterburn to take place by additional thoughts and insight about what he just taught as well as answering questions from the local congregation and those watching the live stream.
Don't miss out on new teachings every week. Please click on the "LIKE" button if this podcast has been a blessing to you.
For more information about MTOI (Messianic Torah Observant Israel), visit our website, https://mtoi.org.
Join us on Social media!
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/mtoiworldwide
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mtoiworldwide/
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/mtoiworldwide
We are located in Cleveland TN. If you would like to know more about us, we would love to hear from you! Feel free to visit us on our website, https://mtoi.org, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 423-250-3020.
Join us for Shabbat Services & Torah Study LIVE Streamed on our Main YouTube Channel every Saturday at 1:15 pm (EST) and every Tuesday for Torah Study Live Stream at 6:30 pm (EST).