Manage episode 360809195 series 2608979
No love in the world. Suicidal man won't listen to sound advice! No reason to fear or confide. No such thing as "self-confidence"!
Church with Jesse Lee Peterson, Sunday, April 16, 2023
* 0:00:00 Pre-Church small talk
* 0:01:55 Welcome to Church!
* 0:02:50 Circumstances control me
* 0:04:59 Woman "forgave" mother, not father
* 0:07:10 JLP: Demoralized, brainwashed generations
* 0:14:12 Watching a man destroy himself, listening only to Satan
* 0:20:28 Man's mother attempted suicide
* 0:25:01 BQ: Why do you try to hold onto self-confidence?
* 0:31:27 BQ: Warning: Think about it. (Nick's "confidence")
* 0:38:07 JLP: We don't have problems
* 0:42:17 Do you live without concern of others' thoughts?
* 0:43:01 Lady's immature: Devil wants you distracted
* 0:50:30 JLP: All are possessed: All ideas are identities
* 0:55:37 JLP: Confidence to let life happen without thoughts
* 1:03:27 JLP: There’s no need to confide in anyone
* 1:06:45 Not reacting to the Devil; 'You made me mad!'
* 1:11:45 JLP: Taught wrong! No 'self-confidence,' no fear
* 1:15:53 Alex: 'Do you judge me?' Love by not hating
* 1:25:40 JLP: Do you want to walk? (Mama wanna sooth him)
* 1:29:45 Alex: Devil feeds one thing after another
* 1:32:57 Light will guide you out of darkness; praying to the Devil
* 1:37:58 You don't need help. No human being can help.
* 1:41:45 Interrupt thought of sadness; Not you telling you
* 1:46:27 Your mind somewhere else
* 1:47:52 No one can help you. No one loves you.
* 1:51:00 Let go of all identities. Pray. Watch all ideas.
* 1:54:27 New BQ: What’s the one thing keeping you separated from God?
No Such Thing as ‘Self-Confidence,’ No Reason to Be Afraid
WATCH CLIP (9-min) YouTube | BitChute | A young man talks about not reacting to the Devil. JLP gives his two cents on the Biblical Question: Why do you try to hold onto self-confidence? We’ve been taught wrong!
Church fellowship at BOND Sunday 11 AM PT (1CT/2ET) rebuildingtheman.com/church
Get full access to BOND at rebuildingtheman.substack.com/subscribe