Manage episode 361028481 series 2608979
Many Christians lack gratitude for God. Some are shy about their birthday! Learning enslaves you, while discovery frees you.
Archive Sunday Service, April 6, 2014
* 00:00 Pre-service intro: Exploring Your Faith
* 00:28 Welcome to Church
* 01:25 Philippians 3: 1 and 4: 4, Rejoice in the Lord. Do you?
* 03:31 Brendan Eich forced out of Mozilla over support for Prop 8 (CA, 2008)
* 07:42 Gov. Jan Brewer (AZ) pressured to veto religious freedom bill
* 08:27 Do you believe in the Lord, yet not rejoice? No gratitude?
* 10:39 Bad attitude toward birthday acknowledgement!
* 11:30 Do you not tell people it's your birthday?
* 14:23 One liar tells everyone but denies it!
* 17:09 Feels like fishing; It's nice; Wish list; Humility; Feel unimportant
* 23:28 Job said men are consumed by the world. Appreciate God.
* 34:11 Did Jesus tell everyone his birthday? Be grateful.
* 36:11 Shy people are egotistical, judgmental
* 37:52 Our thoughts/ways are not God's thoughts/ways
* 38:53 JLP: We've forgotten God's grace
* 43:51 Men's Forum: Christian backbiters! Taught religion vs revelation
* 48:12 Read scriptures, but know God with the right attitude.
* 52:33 Talking about God with friends in the right way. Live it.
* 53:33 God lets stubborn people suffer. But all you need is to seek Him.
* 55:49 Become mindful of God. Aware of the moment at all times
* 57:08 Kids don't have drama, but appreciate God
* 57:51 Religion beats non-religion, but discovery beats slavery of learning
* 59:17 Seek first the Kingdom of God and His right way
MUSIC: "Changes" (unreleased track) by Jon Parfitt / Bright Lights
Church fellowship at BOND Sunday 11 AM PT (1CT/2ET) rebuildingtheman.com/church
Get full access to BOND at rebuildingtheman.substack.com/subscribe