Manage episode 365778367 series 2608979
Everyone's greatest fear is to let feelings and false identities go. Let yourself fall. God will catch you. Christ healed the possessed.
Church with Jesse Lee Peterson, Sunday, June 11, 2023
* 0:00:00 Pre-church small talk
* 0:02:33 Dead bury the dead? How the cow ate the cabbage
* 0:08:34 BQ: What is your greatest fear?
* 0:09:08 (Everybody has this fear)
* 0:11:15 I can't think my mother's in Hell!
* 0:13:22 (All entertainers go to Heaven?)
* 0:21:50 (Do you want ice water in Hell?)
* 0:22:53 (What if we don't come to you funeral?)
* 0:24:29 (Being an incredibly selfish person, like mother)
* 0:26:51 Mother: Fear going to Hell. Overcome while you live.
* 0:31:11 (Daughter speaks…)
* 0:33:12 (How old are you, not gonna-be? — funny)
* 0:33:39 Spiders: Afraid of small things overwhelming you
* 0:36:31 Hake: Dealing with people
* 0:38:16 Nick (Anchor Baby): being exposed
* 0:39:23 Franky: I'm lacking love
* 0:44:02 I want to be remembered
* 0:48:20 JLP on BQ: Nick is right.
* 0:52:37 (JLP: False identities)
* 0:53:58 Stop loving feelings (Let the fear happen, run toward it, not away.)
* 0:56:40 Greatest fear: Dying from the false identities
* 0:57:21 (Fleeing fear: Taking a trip to Florida)
* 0:58:05 (False idea of friends… you're possessed)
* 1:00:17 (Greatest fear: to let feelings go)
* 1:01:45 ("Attention"; Ladies, men don't love you)
* 1:03:48 Letting go. Let yourself fall. God will catch you.
* 1:05:12 (Hungry/homeless feel they're better than you)
* 1:06:37 (God knows we're possessed)
* 1:06:57 Feedback: Overreacting
* 1:09:48 Women's feelings: Worship me so I stay alive
* 1:11:19 Franky's Bible verses: feed the ego, do nothing
* 1:15:15 Why not let knowledge go, for wisdom?
* 1:17:04 "Pride" convinced them that's who they are: demons
* 1:18:25 Lady: Wake up, Devil gets very busy (It will get worse)
* 1:24:58 Man: Daughter on the way. Be of love, not of hate.
* 1:27:04 (Assignment: Don't argue this week; you'll feel better)
* 1:27:42 Man's loose tooth story: panic! Stop overreacting.
* 1:29:50 Donyale grieved mom 3 years
* 1:32:51 Peterson feared speaking. Talk anyway! It's not you!
* 1:34:42 JLP: We all are possessed. Christ healed, took 'em away
* 1:37:19 (No use drinking. Face it. Then you can drink with some sense)
* 1:37:30 Man: It will fall away. Let yourself fall. He will save you.
* 1:38:13 Young lady: Highs and lows are evil; not you. (Silent Prayer)
* 1:40:00 (Don't call yourself anything. Have no identity)
* 1:41:20 Did this help? In what way? Don't ask how long. Devil whining!
* 1:42:33 Raymond: Devil has you say horrible things about yourself
* 1:44:31 Work on yourself, eyes on self
* 1:45:53 (Dishonoring God when you worry)
* 1:46:58 Closing: Women's Forum, no new BQ
* (After Church stream ended, Sean read John 8: 42-47)
PODCAST via BOND Substack
Church fellowship at BOND Sunday 11 AM PT (1 CT / 2 ET) - rebuildingtheman.com/church
The greatest fear: Letting go of false identities (feelings)
Get full access to BOND at rebuildingtheman.substack.com/subscribe