Manage episode 365472950 series 2608979
Job knew and loved God only. Is your foundation solid? What is grace? What are you looking for? Love God along with nothing else.
Archive Sunday Service, June 1, 2014
|| See links and clips below.
* 00:00 Pre-church intro
* 00:28 Welcome: Exploring Your Faith
* 01:05 Rapping, cursing guy at donut shop
* 02:52 Satan tested Job. Why does God let him?
* 04:07 JLP: Job knew God. God warns you.
* 10:25 JLP: Not taught how to live Christianity
* 11:54 Q: Is your foundation being made solid?
* 14:37 Q: What is grace?
* 17:42 JLP: We don't really know
* 19:47 JLP: Spending life trying not to sin
* 21:26 Grace: We're wicked, but He loves us
* 24:53 Ex-alcoholic drinks, but won't get drunk
* 26:19 (AA says: "I'm an alcoholic.")
* 27:30 (To know God's grace, reflect on life.)
* 27:50 Q: What are you looking for?
* 29:50 Q: Are you praying every day?
* 30:32 (Suffer and die) Looking to be nice, not mean
* 32:18 (Nice people are some of the worst)
* 33:06 Wife and husband: Giving hell?
* 37:07 What's terrible about you? (black joke)
* 38:18 JLP: Looking for all the wrong things
* 40:04 Reconnect with Father, God's will be done
* 46:14 Job loved God only, along with nothing else
* 47:59 (Human beings cannot love)
* 49:24 JLP: 100-percent attention on God
* 52:36 JLP: Counseling story, guided by ego
* 56:07 John: Resist defining where you are
* 58:46 Closing: You must forgive
MUSIC: "Changes" (unreleased track) by Jon Parfitt / Bright Lights
PODCAST via BOND Substack https://rebuildingtheman.substack.com
Church fellowship at BOND Sunday 11 AM PT (1 CT / 2 ET) - rebuildingtheman.com/church
Get full access to BOND at rebuildingtheman.substack.com/subscribe