Manage episode 363585120 series 2608979
Do you have the Holy Spirit? Are you born with it, or do you have to ask for it? We read passages. Christians are allowing darkness to rule!
Archive Sunday Service, May 11, 2014 — Happy Mother's Day! Discussing the Holy Spirit, anger, and sin, we read: John 14: 26, John 16: 12-13, Romans 8: 26-27, 1 Corinthians 2: 11-12
|| See links and clips below.
SUNDAY TIME STAMPS
* 00:00 Pre-church intro
* 00:28 Welcome! Happy Mother's Day!
* 01:57 Have the Holy Spirit? Ask for it? Born with it?
* 06:26 Purpose of the Holy Spirit? Angry Christians
* 11:56 "Anger slowly going away"? It's a spirit, another identity
* 17:39 John 14: 26 to teach us everything. Born with it…
* 19:58 We are born in sin, yet we know things
* 22:36 God's grace is with us, leading us to repent
* 23:32 JLP: You should read the Bible
* 24:39 John 16: 12-13 We're grieving the Spirit
* 26:41 Spirit washed their sins, gave power, authority
* 30:03 Obama congratulated Michael Sam, black gay NFL
* 32:01 I'm righteously angry at Christians; it's our fault
* 36:59 I blame weak men; we represent Christ
* 38:25 An angry man is a woman (Tay agrees)
* 40:16 Afraid for my life, speaking up to evil
* 43:34 Romans 8: 26-27 God equipped us with all things
* 46:21 President of a Christian nation congratulating sin
* 48:06 Benham Brothers canceled by gays, women, HGTV
* 49:18 Christians love the ego, the world, more than what's right
* 51:30 Polygamy ok again
* 52:50 Revelation: Fear. No buying or selling
* 53:48 Evil shutting down good
* 56:46 1 Corinthians 2: 11-12 Only the Spirit knows God
* 58:36 Repent. See you're no good.
MUSIC: "Changes" (unreleased track) by Jon Parfitt / Bright Lights
Church fellowship at BOND Sunday 11 AM PT (1CT/2ET) rebuildingtheman.com/church
Get full access to BOND at rebuildingtheman.substack.com/subscribe