Manage episode 373060460 series 2608979
Do you see good and bad things about yourself? Who's killing the truth? Why don't you speak up in the right way?
Archive Sunday Service, August 3, 2014
|| See links and clips below.
* 00:00 Exploring Your Faith Hour
* 00:24 Rachel sees things about herself. Good/bad?
* 03:51 Do you see yourself?
* 05:54 I'm not a bad guy; mistreating women in the past
* 09:04 Anything good about you?
* 10:17 Humor / clowning so wife lightens up
* 12:22 JLP story: voice / swollen face, doctor
* 15:45 JLP: I can't see anything good about me
* 18:25 JLP: The Death of Truth in America
* 25:50 Q: Who is killing the truth?
* 29:02 Why don't we stand up for truth?
* 30:22 You can get fired for telling the truth
* 31:24 Politics is theater
* 32:54 We the people let it happen
* 33:08 JLP: black history, American history
* 34:18 JLP Jesus story: Gospel of Thomas
* 36:00 Q: What's Thomas's message?
* 40:09 JLP: "Easier" silent than speaking up (examples)
* 44:43 JLP: Deny truth, deny Christ (pearly gates? Go back)
* 46:36 Thomas feared consequences for others
* 47:13 Lady: Don't have to say Jesus; cancer feel-good story
* 49:20 JLP story: Speaker phone with uncle ruins family party
* 51:27 JLP: Fear of speaking up. Person of fear tries to stall.
* 52:38 I'm not there. Apprehensive, traumatized by the past
* 54:59 A time to be silent, be wise
* 55:23 JLP: Deceiver lies to mind. Know God's voice.
* 58:13 Support BOND and truth, be united, love God
MUSIC: "Changes" (unreleased track) by Jon Parfitt / Bright Lights
Stephen A. Smith Apologizes for Telling the Truth! (2014)
PODCAST by BOND Substack
Church fellowship at BOND Sunday 11 AM PT (1 CT / 2 ET) - rebuildingtheman.com/church
Get full access to BOND at rebuildingtheman.substack.com/subscribe