Manage episode 375415687 series 2608979
Discussing a real near-death experience. Die from false identities. Be aware: anytime you judge yourself or others, you throw rocks.
Church with Jesse Lee Peterson, Sunday, August 27, 2023 – We open discussing an interview: David Williamson: Life After His Near-Death Experience.
Anyone with anger? Biblical Question: How often do you throw rocks at others? When you talk to yourself in your head, are you moving your mouth? Can others hear it? It's not you! To multiple people: Forgive your mother. Stay with prayer; watch all thoughts: the Devil creeps in; he has you "busy." One man forgave, and has a "wonderful ex-wife": Watch it; the Devil gives titles to everything.
Many answer the BQ. Jesse: Anytime you feel good or bad about others or yourself, you're throwing rocks. Be aware: Seeing it changes it. Don't take on identities from the Devil or anyone else. Stay with the prayer, and don't give up.
* (0:00:00) Pre-service small talk
* (0:01:09) Welcome, first-timers
* (0:04:21) Feedback: Near-death experiences; David Williamson
* (0:14:52) JLP on David Williamson's story: Real, thoughts, love
* (0:22:48) JLP: Lied to, taught from mama’s womb; Self-discovery from God; No identity
* (0:28:14) (JLP: You are the light; but Satan will use the truth.)
* (0:29:31) Anyone with anger? BQ: I throw rocks (Man and lady)
* (0:42:00) Lady: One death: born in sin. Be somebody? Forgive mother?
* (0:49:21) Wife / mother: To forgive mother, not praying
* (0:56:56) Husband: Forgave parents, also not praying (busy: Time an illusion)
* (1:02:20) Man on forgiveness, "wonderful ex-wife," thoughts/pain (not you); Devil in prayer
* (1:17:10) Girl last week: Didn't forgive? What is prayer? Throwing rocks
* (1:20:14) Woman: no prayer, busy working. Relationship with God, talking? Feeling bad
* (1:29:04) BQ: Throwing rocks inwardly, "fast-paced situation" at work
* (1:31:45) Man is a PK, preacher's kid: Forgiving father, mother, praying to the Devil
* (1:38:15) BQ: How often do you throw rocks at others?
* (1:51:17) First-timer’s mother wasn’t perfect, but thinks fear came from his father
* (1:55:52) JLP on BQ: Throwing rocks anytime feel good/bad. Seeing it changes it.
PODCAST by BOND Substack
Church fellowship at BOND Sunday 11 AM PT (1 CT / 2 ET) - rebuildingtheman.com/church
Get full access to BOND at rebuildingtheman.substack.com/subscribe