Manage episode 376028591 series 2608979
Did you forgive? Evil spirit in women: Thought world. Drop identities, stop fighting. If he leaves, don't ask why. No cause-and-effect in real life!
Church with Jesse Lee Peterson, Sunday, September 3, 2023
* (0:00:00) Pre-service small talk
* (0:01:08) Welcome, Happy Communist Day
* (0:02:02) Welcome, first-timers. Did you forgive?
* (0:12:53) Animal World: Evil spirit in women (Ladies' feedback)
* (0:25:10) JLP: Same problem for all: Thought world.
* (0:36:00) Biblical Q: What sense does it make to fight anything or anyone?
* (0:49:39) Do you fight?
* (0:56:51) If a husband wants to leave, should a wife ask why?
* (1:15:17) Q: Have things always been this bad?
* (1:27:00) Q: Is there such a thing as cause and effect?
* (1:31:35) JLP: Unconsciousness: cause/effect, Identities: fighting
* (1:37:43) JLP: You are the light. Stay with it. No victims.
* (1:51:21) JLP closing: Pray, watch, forgive. Men's Forum 1st Thur
In awareness, there is no cause-and-effect. Give up the fight.
WATCH CLIP (22-min) YouTube | BitChute | JLP responds to the question: Is there such a thing as cause and effect? Only in unconsciousness! He also comments on the Biblical Question: What sense does it make to fight anything or anyone?
PODCAST by BOND Substack
Church fellowship at BOND Sunday 11 AM PT (1 CT / 2 ET) - rebuildingtheman.com/church
Get full access to BOND at rebuildingtheman.substack.com/subscribe