Manage episode 361827618 series 3353660
How do you know if someone has an eating disorder? Eating should be about sustaining the mind and body. Family holidays and events mean enjoying the pleasure of eating or cooking together. But when you have an eating disorder like bulimia, anorexia, and obsessive-compulsive behaviors around food, you tend to dread every interaction with food and eating. Being stuck within an eating disorder affects every aspect of your life, and recovery can sometimes feel impossible. However, even when it seems hopeless, there's light at the end of the tunnel.
In this episode, Dr. Kylie and her guest, Scarlett O'Connor, discuss eating disorders and how you can heal from them. Scarlett is an Eating Disorder Recovery Coach and the founder of the Core Transitional Recovery (CTR) Method. She utilizes a new and revolutionary direct approach to changing the habitual behavior cycles perpetuating your suffering around food and leading you to complete healing.
Tune in to find out how you can start your healing journey today.
“With me, it's getting the whole picture of what is manifesting now for the person mentally, physically–what's happening now that we need to work on? Let's go into that.”
- Scarlett O'Connor
In This Episode:
- What exactly is an eating disorder, and how does it affect someone's life?
- How does someone truly heal from an eating disorder? Discover Scarlett's approach to helping people recover
- Why counseling or therapy is not the answer to your eating disorder
- Join the FDN Certification Program - https://www.functionaldiagnosticnutrition.com/?afmc=25&utm_source=Affiliate&utm_medium=burton&utm_campaign=affiliate-referral
- Get the Right Supplements for You - https://drkylieburton.com/supplements
- Why Are My Labs Normal? Your guide to reading your own blood work; no medical background needed - https://www.amazon.com/Why-Are-Labs-Normal-background-ebook/dp/B09SF9PXRQ
- Join the 90-Day Coaching Program with Dr. Kylie Burton - http://drkylieburton.com/programs/
Connect with Scarlett O'Connor:
- Website - https://scarlettoconnor.coach/
Connect with Dr. Kylie:
- Website - https://drkylieburton.com/
- Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/drkylieburton/
- Facebook - https://web.facebook.com/drkylieburton/
*Sponsored by Functional Diagnostic Nutrition*
Functional Diagnostic Nutrition is a Health Coaching Certification program designed to grow your impact and fuel your career. Join their program at http://fdntraining.com/drkylie
SURPRISE! - it's $500 (not $250) off for a limited time only.
Use code: drkylie500 for $500 off