Manage episode 372236652 series 2166217
This week’s topic is all about online professional development opportunities for music educators. There are so many great ones out there, and while I can’t cover them all, I’m going to share some that I’ve personally been a part of, whether as an attendee or a presenter. From symposiums and summits to memberships and courses, these platforms offer a diverse range of topics and insights to enrich your teaching practices. You can find all the links on my latest blog post.
- Grab your free Simplifying Lesson Planning guide.
- Sign up for teacher coaching or business coaching with Jessica.
- Find out more about the HARMONY membership here.
- Find out more about the Curriculum Design Roadmap course here.
- Get your copy of Make A Note: What You Really Need to Know About Teaching Elementary Music
--- Send in a voice message: https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/thedomesticmusician/message