Manage episode 338190065 series 3303403
This week on the podcast, Carmen and David from Red Platypus dive into the challenges they've been facing in business lately and how they've overcome them.
In this episode, we chat about:
- How we went hard on a social media campaign so David's workshops weren't cancelled.
- How we continue to be consistent in what we do, and not give up, even when life gives us lemons.
- Why sometimes when things are too easy in business, it's hard to learn lessons and experience growth.
- How throwing yourself in the deep end when you're uncertain can be challenging but often pays off.
- Why you should be repurposing ALL your content to save time.
- Why you should outsource in your business before you're at capacity.
- How you open yourself up to opportunities when you do hard things.
If you love this episode, please drop us a DM on Instagram @redplatypuscreative
Feel free to take a screenshot of the episode and share it, along with why you loved it.
Want to find out more about what we do?
(Heads up - We're content writers who help businesses tell their stories clearly and consistently to make more conversions.)
You can check us out at www.redplatypuscreative.com
Or book in a free call and let's discuss we might be able to help you.