Manage episode 364772211 series 2825615
Exceptional Storytelling for Sophisticated Audiences
Thomas Carter, Artillery Creative Collection
– The Sharkpreneur podcast with Seth Greene Episode 924 Thomas Carter
Thomas Carter is a founding partner of Oil & Cattle and managing partner of Artillery Creative Collection. Oil & Cattle is an entertainment acquisition and development fund created to support exceptional storytelling for a sophisticated audience. O&C specializes in identifying and developing commercially viable intellectual properties for the big and small screen. Artillery Creative is a production and literary management company based in Los Angeles. We are called "Artillery" because we believe in the power of collaborative storytelling, and we believe that talent comes first. We specialize in identifying and developing commercially viable writers, directors and filmmakers and work closely with them to develop their career path whether in feature films, television, digital or brand integrated content.
Listen to this informative Sharkpreneur episode with Thomas Carter about exceptional storytelling for sophisticated audiences.
Here are some of the beneficial topics covered on this week’s show:
- How it can be difficult to figure out how to make money off independent films.
- Why good storytelling leaves your audience more empathetic to the world.
- How you must cut through the clutter and find good writers you want to work with.
- Why an aspiring screen writer should write what they are passionate about.
- How the authentic stories with strong voices are the projects that succeed.
Connect with Thomas:
Guest Contact Info
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices