Manage episode 361956091 series 3427547
In which Caroline (resident lunatic in the attic), Hannah (mysterious scar-faced man lurking in the cellar), and Meghan (famous medium who comes in quarterly to refresh the ghosts) discuss The Secret Service of Tea and Treason by India Holton, enter the cartoon cover discourse, and deconstruct the dangerous damsels (and their Kens).
Special Guest: Meghan Mazzaferro @meg_mazzaferro
- Check out our Old School School Syllabus and read along with us! We’re discussing Prisoner of My Desire by Johanna Lindsey on May 5th.
- Subscribe to Romance Your TBR on Substack to get monthly updates from your local spinsters, access to show notes and bingo cards, newsletter giveaways, and exclusive tipsy podcast episodes!
- Taylor Swift Twilight SNL Parody Sketch: SNL Digital Short: Firelight (Taylor Swift) - SNL
- Twilight end credit scene that is basically the TSSoTaT epilogue: The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2 - End Credits
- Meet Meghan Mazzaferro (famous medium who comes in quarterly to refresh the ghosts) - (9:15)
✪ The Secret Service of Tea and Treason, India Holton | Part 1 - (12:30)
- En Garde! Entering the Cartoon Cover Discourse - (1:09:45)
✪ The Secret Service of Tea and Treason, India Holton | Part 2 - (1:29:50)
- The Epilogue - (1:47:38)
- Deconstructing the Dangerous Damsels - (1:57:15)
(Disclaimer: Caroline works for Forever Publishing; all opinions are our own and not affiliated with any other party. Image by Freepik)