Manage episode 345940589 series 2534626
Leviticus 19:2 reads that Yahweh told Moses to tell the children of Israel, to “be set-apart for I, Yahweh your Elohim, am set-apart.” Yahweh considers His people, His chosen people, to be something of amazing beauty, great value and rareness. His desire is to show the whole world this set-apart nation–the ones whom He has redeemed and made as a shining city on a hill.
Doing a deep-dive into the letter to the Ephesians, Rabbi Berkson unpacks verse by verse this Pauline epistle so that we can try to understand why Paul was continuously bringing in the concept of being set-apart into his letter.
• Ephesians 6:10 – Why put on the armor of Elohim?
• A struggle over authority
• John 8:31-32 – Gird your waist with the Truth
• Matthew 6:10-34 – Worry is an armor problem
• Luke 12:21-37 – A relationship with The Truth will make you free
• 1 Peter 1:13-17 – What does a girdle do?
• You will be judged according to your works
• 1 Peter 1:18-25 – Stand firm on the Word
• Philippians 2:1-15 – Gird the loins of your mind
• Jeremiah 13 – Are you a useless girdle?
Don't miss out on new teachings every week. Please click on the "LIKE" button if this podcast has been a blessing to you.
For more information about MTOI (Messianic Torah Observant Israel), visit our website, https://mtoi.org.
Join us on Social media!
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/mtoiworldwide
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mtoiworldwide/
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/mtoiworldwide
We are located in Cleveland TN. If you would like to know more about us, we would love to hear from you! Feel free to visit us on our website, https://mtoi.org, email us at email@example.com or call us at 423-250-3020.
Join us for Shabbat Services & Torah Study LIVE Streamed on our Main YouTube Channel every Saturday at 1:15 pm (EST) and every Tuesday for Torah Study Live Stream at 6:30 pm (EST).