Manage episode 341258879 series 2534626
On the first Shabbat of the month Rabbi Steve Berkson opens the floor to the local congregants and those listening online to ask questions or make comments about any aspect of our belief.
Rabbi Berkson addresses topics about fundamental Torah-based practices, personal development, gives marital instruction, shares parental techniques and more.
•Is there a “Spiritual Israel”?
• In John 14:2 – What are the “staying places”?
• Is it appropriate to buy and sell on a New Moon/Rosh Chodesh (Amos 8:5)
• Clarification of the original Passover
• Who is waiting on whom?
• For what things can the Second Tithe be used? (A financial reality check)
• You should know where the path you’re on is taking you
• Two menorahs–what’s the difference?
• What about working around Shabbat?
• What constitutes a marriage in the eyes of Yahweh?
• Instruction for those who are not married…
• Instruction for married couple’s intimacy on Shabbat…
• What types of vocation are allowed on Shabbat?
• What is appropriate for children to do on Shabbat?
… and much more!
Don't miss out on new teachings every week. Please click on the "LIKE" button if this podcast has been a blessing to you.
For more information about MTOI (Messianic Torah Observant Israel), visit our website, https://mtoi.org.
Join us on Social media!
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/mtoiworldwide
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mtoiworldwide/
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/mtoiworldwide
We are located in Cleveland TN. If you would like to know more about us, we would love to hear from you! Feel free to visit us on our website, https://mtoi.org, email us at email@example.com or call us at 423-250-3020.
Join us for Shabbat Services & Torah Study LIVE Streamed on our Main YouTube Channel every Saturday at 1:15 pm (EST) and every Tuesday for Torah Study Live Stream at 6:30 pm (EST).