Manage episode 367016611 series 2608979
"Democracy" worked when men led. Biblical Q: Why are you ashamed of the anger and hatred in you? Work on yourself.
Church with Jesse Lee Peterson, Sunday, June 25, 2023: Are you working on yourself? How? // Raymond, what is democracy? Republic? Did it work in America when people believed in God? We once had jobs not overseas, big families, and cheap gasoline. It worked when men ran things. //
A rapper (DMX, I believe), his unloving mother left him to his grandmother. He had an awful life because no one told him to forgive. //
Biblical Question: Why are you ashamed of the anger and hatred in you? Who is it in your body feeling ashamed? You've never done anything wrong or right. A mother seeing herself in her daughter: it's imposed identities, possession. //
New Biblical Question, asked and answered: What's worse, teaching "transgender" in schools, or mothers turning children away from fathers? //
Work on yourself: Pray, watch thoughts, and don't identify with evil. It's not you. //
* 0:00:00 Pre-Church small talk
* 0:01:42 Are you working on yourself?
* 0:07:30 Raymond, what is democracy? Republic?
* 0:15:14 Did democracy ever work in America? When?
* 0:23:19 At one time the people ruled, jobs flourished
* 0:26:39 Does democracy work when you believe in God?
* 0:30:00 (You didn't learn this in school?)
* 0:35:00 Donyale: We were in touch with morals, safe childhoods
* 0:45:01 JLP past: jobs, family; Now college, overseas labor, tech
* 0:49:38 Who got us fighting over dumb stuff? (Gender, riots)
* 0:51:00 It worked not because of belief in God, but men ran it
* 0:54:07 JLP: Come back to senses, be individual
* 0:56:51 Donyale: We had journalists (she slips and names CNN, sorry!)
* 0:58:41 Sean: 1900, 3 in 4 lived on a farm; at 5 or 6, boys went with father
* 1:02:56 JLP: I blame the individual. Men letting it happen!
* 1:04:51 I pity young people, don't know it worked. Gas was 10-cents!
* 1:06:01 Rapper's unloving mother left him to his grandmother (DMX)
* 1:09:45 BQ: Why are you ashamed of the anger and hatred in you?
* 1:24:48 JLP: Never done wrong or right, no one to be ashamed
* 1:27:21 See myself in my daughter: Imposed identities, possession
* 1:30:04 (Being ashamed is not us. God is not vengeful.)
* 1:31:19 How many fears do you have? Just one.
* 1:32:40 (We're already free, but we live in time, not the present.)
* 1:34:39 (If you have to face someone or speak up, do it, let it happen)
* 1:35:02 BQ: What's worse, teaching trans or turning children from fathers?
* 1:37:40 Sean, JLP: Turning children from the fathers
* 1:42:14 Work on yourself: Pray, watch, don't identify w/ evil! (Thx, Raymond)
Why are you ashamed of the anger and hatred in you?
What's worse: Teaching "trans" or turning kids from fathers?
WATCH CLIP (10-min) YouTube | BitChute | JLP asks and answers a Biblical Question after getting feedback from others: Which is worse, teaching "transgender" in schools, or mothers turning children from fathers?
PODCAST by BOND Substack
Church fellowship at BOND Sunday 11 AM PT (1 CT / 2 ET) - rebuildingtheman.com/church
Get full access to BOND at rebuildingtheman.substack.com/subscribe