Manage episode 358380848 series 2608979
How many personalities do you have? Satan lives in the mind, not you. If someone cheating affects you, you have a false need.
Church with Jesse Lee Peterson, Sunday, March 19, 2023: A man thinks he's tired of suffering, but he's not; he's not praying! // How many personalities do you have? Different ones for "business," family, friends? Do you get angry? Embarrassed? Those are personalities. One lady wants to be Ludacris! Everyone is insane. (BIBLICAL QUESTION: What are the false needs in your life?) Does Satan dwell in you? Satan lives in the body and in the mind, which is not you! //
We don't need to be taking sides. We can have peace. Sit in silence and go through the inner conflict. There's no such thing as a good thought. There is no "you." Even a husband or wife cheating should not affect you! (It only does because you have a false need.) A man realizes he's childish in old age. Seeing it will change it. Be all in: Doubt every thought! //
* 0:00:00 Sun, Mar 19, 2023
* 0:01:36 Welcome! Anybody have a life?
* 0:05:57 How many personalities do you have?
* 0:21:52 Personalities: Why do I wanna be Ludacris?
* 0:42:20 Personalities: Everyone's insane
* 0:50:47 Personalities: Does Satan dwell in you?
* 0:58:46 JLP: Satan lives in the body
* 1:09:18 JLP: Taking sides vs. Peace… sit in silence.
* 1:17:32 Feedback: What about good thoughts?
* 1:25:17 Cheating shouldn't affect you (There is no you)
* 1:45:44 JLP: Change nature, not minds
* 1:49:17 Old yet childish: Seeing it will change it.
* 1:56:23 Be all-in: Doubt every thought
* 2:01:15 Closing: Pray
Church fellowship at BOND Sunday 11 AM PT (1CT/2ET) rebuildingtheman.com/church
Satan lives in the body and mind; it's not you.
Get full access to BOND at rebuildingtheman.substack.com/subscribe