Manage episode 366414431 series 2608979
Catholics protested LGBT at Dodgers. Should Christianity be tolerant? Jesus did not judge. What are you trying to gain in life?
Church with Jesse Lee Peterson, Sunday, June 18, 2023 — Happy Father's Day!
* 0:00:00 Pre-church small talk
* 0:01:29 Welcome to Church! Happy Father's Day!
* 0:06:05 Catholics protest drags, Dodgers: Thoughts?
* 0:16:48 Raymond: Hard Hat Riot, NY, 70s
* 0:17:52 Christianity: Too Tolerant? Not enough? Not at all?
* 0:28:56 (Think for yourself, know that you know)
* 0:35:02 Draw a line? No right to stop them.
* 0:40:00 (God wants you to think... Not a test!)
* 0:44:02 Sister forced to participate LGBT class
* 0:50:39 Organized religion, leaders don't care
* 0:54:56 Was Jesus tolerant? Did Jesus tolerate sin?
* 0:59:22 Worse to protest or judge in the head?
* 1:06:31 JLP: Jesus did not judge. No opinion.
* 1:21:22 Feedback: Timeframe? Mask protest, Hell
* 1:31:59 It's not you: perfect peace. Mother flipped. Stoic?
* 1:36:51 (I'm black and slow, let the word "stoic" go. Be. Live.)
* 1:37:54 Man's story forgiving mother
* 1:43:05 Biblical Q: What do you want to gain in life?
* 1:50:21 JLP on BQ: Don't try to gain anything. Just be, just live.
* 1:55:17 New BQ: Are you ashamed of your anger and hatred?
Don't try to gain anything in life.
PODCAST via BOND Substack https://rebuildingtheman.substack.com/podcast
Church fellowship at BOND Sunday 11 AM PT (1 CT / 2 ET) - rebuildingtheman.com/church
Get full access to BOND at rebuildingtheman.substack.com/subscribe