Manage episode 362671467 series 2608979
Biblical Question: Does your life make sense? Did Jesus rise or die first? Rise by forgiving; then God gives the power to die (from the ego).
Church with Jesse Lee Peterson, Sunday, May 7, 2023 — Regarding the NYC subway incident, and everything: Don't take sides. Biblical Question: Does your life make sense? (Know that you know that you know.) Newcomers talk about forgiving their mothers (versus doing it "in your heart").
Did Jesus die first or rise first? We read Matthew 24: 42, Luke 17: 20-21, John 5: 25, an incorrect Acts verse, and Romans 8: 19. In true forgiveness, you rise first. Then God gives you the strength to endure the death of the ego — which is not you. When you judge your fellowman, you judge the creation of God.
Life does not make sense until God allows you to see yourself, that you need to forgive. When you wake up, the Devil comes after you. Eternal life is already here.
New Biblical question asked and answered: Do you live in a cage? The cage is the thoughts.
Let go. Pray. The truth is trying to catch up with you.
|| See links, clips, and notes below.
* 0:00:00 Pre-church small talk
* 0:02:21 Welcome to Church
* 0:02:51 Not taking sides (NYC subway incident, politics)
* 0:07:50 Peace in chaos, loved ones hospitalized (Rochelle)
* 0:12:05 JLP requests several Bible verses from various races
* 0:13:45 Biblical Question: Does your life make sense?
* 0:21:01 BQ: (Know that you know that you know)
* 0:23:56 BQ: (Young lady forgave her mother)
* 0:28:17 BQ: (Is it possible to learn from experience?)
* 0:33:27 (Much more coming out about NYC subway incident)
* 0:33:49 Did Jesus die first or rise first?
* 0:36:38 (We take things for granted, when we don't really know)
* 0:36:53 Man forgave mother "in my heart"
* 0:43:19 Jesus: Did Jesus die first or rise first?
* 0:46:38 Jesus: rise or die first? Irishman, Hake, Raymond…
* 1:02:59 Matthew 24: 42, Luke 17: 20-21, John 5: 25, Romans 8: 19 (not Acts 14: 13)
* 1:07:46 JLP: In true forgiveness you rise first, then you can die of the ego
* 1:15:21 JLP: Power is in forgiveness, not in anger. Rise first by forgiving.
* 1:18:50 Make sense? (How's your life? Chaos. Relax through it.)
* 1:20:26 JLP: Had Christ not risen, he’d not have been able to face death
* 1:21:42 JLP: Judging the creation of God… Love your enemy.
* 1:22:54 Think spiritually, and not physically
* 1:27:03 My life did not make sense; God allowed me to see.
* 1:35:59 Proverbs 3: 5-6, "Trust in the Lord" — don't hold onto the word "trust"
* 1:37:33 Life making sense
* 1:41:02 Man talks about Socrates's courage
* 1:42:48 JLP: Devil after you. Eternal life is here, now, in you.
* 1:44:07 No such thing as failure or success — only for divided people
* 1:45:35 New BQ asked/answered: Do you live in a cage? Thoughts
* 1:47:41 Closing: Let go. The truth is trying to catch up with you.
My life did not make sense; God let me see the hatred in my heart.
Church fellowship at BOND Sunday 11 AM PT (1CT/2ET) rebuildingtheman.com/church
Get full access to BOND at rebuildingtheman.substack.com/subscribe