Manage episode 312103262 series 2892242
This week Clemmie chats to a dispute resolution professional and lecturer from School of Life Tracey Fox.
The pair discuss:
- What we mean by ‘conflict’.
- Different conflict styles.
- How do our experiences shape our conflict style?
- What makes conflict escalate?
- The significance of listening and different listening styles
Clemmie’s Debut book “But Why? How to Answer Tricky Questions from Kids by Having Honest Conversation with Yourself’ is available to buy now.
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices