Manage episode 332727653 series 2338245
In this week’s episode, Kevin interviews Jordan Isham, co-founder of My Tennessee Home Solution, a United States Military Academy West Point graduate, and currently serving as an Infantry Officer in the Army. Jordan talks about his current transition out of the military, systems & leadership, building a team and culture, and more!
"I think when you're working with people in life whether real estate or elsewhere, prioritize who you're around and who you're working with because they're going to influence you, shape you, and help you grow more than anyone else."
Here are 5 Key Takeaways from this episode:
- Jordan’s current transition out of the military: what his service has meant for him personally and professionally, and how he is moving forward with a purpose
- Systems and leadership needed to run a small (and largely all virtual) business
- How to syndicate a multi-million dollar property and build the team necessary for commercial investing
- Building your team and culture: a matter of who, not how
- Life is 80% mindset and 20% mechanics
Honorable Mentions & Useful Links:
Connect with Jordan Isham:
Ready to take the next steps in your Military Real Estate Investing journey? Watch our Masterclass and claim your EPIC reward for action. Tap here to register today!
Are you looking for a loan for your next project? Look no further! Check out ADPI Financial Services for all of your residential and commercial lending needs!
No Time...No Worries! Get all the info you need now by texting DEAL to 33777
Ready to TAKE ACTION and begin building your cash-flowing real estate empire? Don’t go it alone! Check out our exclusive education and coaching products designed for self-starters like the Military Real Estate Investing AcademySupport the show