UFC 285 Preview: Chubby Jon Jones, Bo Nickal's Debut, and Official Predictions!
Manage episode 356887295 series 54236
The big moment is FINALLY here! Jon Jones is fighting for the first time in three years and on today's show, Chael is here to break down UFC 285 and all of its story lines, discussing:
- Jon Jones' weight gain and how it will affect his performance tomorrow night against Ciryl Gane (00:44)
- Gane's path to victory (11:44)
- Why Chael has "had it" with Francis Ngannou (31:05)
- The significance of Sergei Pavlovich serving as the backup fighter for the heavyweight title fight (37:55)
- Bo Nickal's long-awaited UFC debut in the first fight of the UFC 285 main card (47:21)
- Chael's official prediction for Jones vs. Gane (55:25)
And much, much more!
Thanks to this episode’s sponsor: RocketMoney.com/Chael