Manage episode 347483561 series 3397241
There are a lot of strategies for creating compelling characters in fiction. I have three tips for you to consider. These are, by no means, the only ways to help bring your characters alive. Part of it is about Stimulus; Response; and Result. Take a listen, and happy writing!
Download the Cheat Sheet: Three Tips for Writing Great Characters Cheat Sheet.
Please LIKE this episode, follow the podcast, and leave a review! I appreciate you! Join me on WriterSpark: Tips and Tricks for Fiction Writers Resources
- Sign up for the WriterSpark newsletter: https://writersparkacademy.com/newslettersignup/
- WriterSpark Website: http://writersparkacademy.com
- Grab WriterSpark Swag! https://www.teepublic.com/stores/writerspark/share
- Learn more about the host, Melissa Bourbon: http://melissabourbon.com
- Subscribe to WriterSpark on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnKN2ZVZwjoAOeHlBO-cRIw/videos
- Follow WriterSpark on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheWriterSpark
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheWriterSpark
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/bookishly_cozy
- TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@bookishly_cozy