Manage episode 334039981 series 3339200
Generic business advice doesn't work for us.
And why would it? Why would the advice work for a hairdressing salon, a computer shop and a tuition business?
In this episode, I unpack five concepts that I think paints an incomplete picture.
* Spoiler alert!*
Here are the five concepts that I think need to be reframed for education businesses:
- "Start by defining your target audience"
- "A successful business is scalable"
- "Launch, even if it isn't ready"
- "You need a logo and website"
- "Success relies on a great service or product"
In The Tutors' Mastermind (and in 1:1 coaching sessions), these are exactly the kind of areas we zoom into.
- Deep-dive and map concepts to our businesses
- Design strategies that work for us, our values and what we can commit to
- Make sure we're all different so we stand out from the crowd
I hope you enjoyed listening!
P.S. If you want to have chat about how we might be able to work together, I'd love to meet you. Book a call now.
Come and say hello!
✦ Get free training and updates to your inbox (no spam)
✦ FREE Facebook group
✦ Instagram: @samtalksbusiness
✦ LinkedIn: Sumantha McMahon