009: Why You Can’t Go Wrong Doing Right with Chris Tanti
MP3•Αρχική οθόνη επεισοδίου
Manage episode 347715465 series 3401743
Από Susanne Le Boutillier ανακαλύφθηκε από την Player FM και την κοινότητά μας - τα πνευματικά δικαιώματα ανήκουν στον εκδότη, όχι στην Player FM και ο ήχος αναπαράγεται απευθείας από τους διακομιστές μας. Πατήστε το κουμπί Εγγραφή για να παρακολουθείτε τις ενημερώσεις στην Player FM ή επικολλήστε το URL feed σε άλλες εφαρμογές podcast.
Many organisations have a proud history. However, there’s a big difference between being wedded to history and being respectful of it. Holding onto the past and ignoring the richness emerging around you can stop new possibilities in their tracks.
In this episode of the Thriving in Complexity podcast, Susanne talks to Chris Tanti, an accomplished CEO both in Australia and the United States who has worked across mental health, disability and aged care. Currently, he is the CEO of the Leukemia Foundation.
Chris shares his insights on how to thrive in complexity and how we works towards a better vision of the future.. He also talks about how important it is to have a clear purpose in life and shares his own personal story of how he found his purpose.
With his extensive experience in the corporate sector, Chris is sure to provide some valuable insights on how to thrive in complexity. Listen to this episode to find out more!
WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER IN THIS EPISODE:
- One thing most people don’t know about Chris (02:16)
- What attracted Chris to build a career around mental health (05:58)
- How Chris’ background has shaped him as a leader (11:55)
- How can leaders bring their people along with them (19:11)
- Dealing with the changing expectations of others (26:03)
- The importance of having your finger on the pulse of your business (31:58)
- How to get valuable insights from previous experiences (34:53)
- Thriving in complexity, according to Chris (38:46)
- Focusing on your organizational goals (41:09)
- One thing Chis wished he handled differently (42:39)
- Chris’ advice to his 25-year-old self (49:48)
WHERE TO FIND CHRIS TANTI
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/chris-tanti-352279b/
- Website: https://www.leukaemia.org.au/