Prepare for the unexpected
Manage episode 343568962 series 3339259
Are you struggling to clear roadblocks life may put in your way? Maybe you have something as simple as a head cold, but as a business owner, you have found yourself spiraling and trying to catch up on the couple of days you missed at work. In this episode, I share how you can shift your mindset and your practices into ways that help you stay prepared for the unexpected. If you are ready to peacefully take on the big waves life sends our way, this episode is for you!
Inspiration I am passing on to you in this episode:
- Sneak peek for Social from Scratch (1:27)
- In a season of sickness (4:08)
- Spinning into a solution-focused mode (6:18)
- The reason I can take time off (9:05)
- The moment I realized I needed support (11:12)
- The unexpected should be expected (14:30)
- Putting systems in place without a team (18:07)
- Preparing intentionally for the unexpected (19:26)
Life isn't always smooth sailing, but you can prepare your ship to withstand any storm. If you are ready or need a little extra help to intentionally prepare for the unexpected, visit me on Instagram, shoot me a DM or go to my website and book a discovery call. I am here to support you!
Connect with Amber
Book a Coaching Call
Thanks for joining me in this episode of The Inspired Biz. If you enjoyed this episode, give me a 5-star, and leave a review to help me reach even more entrepreneurs ready to be inspired. I would love to have you consider being a guest on The Inspired Biz and sharing your story to inspire others seeking it. I will talk with you next time.