The Freedom Formula for Physicians | How Doctors Cut Debt & Slash Taxes | Business Of Medicine | Financial Education
S6, Episode 19 - How to Become a Medical Expert Witness with Armin Feldman M.D.
Manage episode 316916615 series 2360913
Hello, my friend! This is the first month of 2022 and It’s great to see you here. I hope you can continue to make it a habit to listen to each episode this year, for you to keep learning & have the information that you need.
Well, I am honored to have another guest here with us to talk about his experiences as a physician as well as some of the stuff he does for a side hustle. He is an MD. He is a medical, legal consultant, and physician coach. As a matter of fact, for the past 13 years, he has provided some pre-trial, pre-litigation medical consulting to our legal system. And he is the creator of a new sub-specialty of Forensic Medicine, which any physician in any specialty can learn to do. So I'm so glad to have him on the show.
Please help me welcome Dr. Armin Feldman. Welcome, Armin.
In This Podcast, you will...
- Dr. Armin shares about his life, adventure, & struggles that he goes through
- Listen about him growing up in the Midwest
- What influenced him to become a physician, even though his dad wasn't a physician? (Hint: His dad is a Dentist)
- He shares money lessons that he learned along the way
- Learn from Dr. Armin's mistakes that he saw from his parents or along in his journey?
- Dr. Armin shares about his experience going to medical school & student debt
- After he got out of residency did he join a private practice or a hospital? (HINT: THIS IS VERY INTERESTING)
- His insight about selling a private practice?
- His answer about "What specialties wind up being medical experts in cases, and are some medical specialties more likely to wind up being a medical expert?"
- Can a physician in any specialty become a medical consultant in legal cases? (LISTEN TO KNOW MORE)
- They talk about running a business & how to operate a business
- How Dr. Armin define Financial Freedom
Resources Mentioned In This Podcast
For all the show notes, and more, check out the podcast website at www.doctorfreedompodcast.com
Investment advice is only offered in jurisdictions where Centurion Financial Strategies, LLC (“Centurion”) is appropriately registered or exempt from registration. Our Form ADV Part 2 brochure can be obtained free of charge at https://adviserinfo.sec.gov by searching for our firm by name or its unique CRD number (316454). This podcast is not a solicitation to provide advisory services in any jurisdiction in which we are not appropriately registered or excluded from registration.
The information, statements, and opinions contained in this podcast have been obtained from or are based upon information obtained from sources which we believe to be reliable, but we do not warrant or guarantee the timeliness or accuracy of any such information. This podcast is intended for informational purposes only and should not be construed as personalized investment, tax, or legal advice. Opinions expressed by any guest are their own opinions and do not necessarily reflect the firm’s views. You should carefully consider your unique financial circumstances and needs prior to making any investment in securities or purchasing any insurance products. Past performance is not indicative of future results. Investing in securities involves the risk of loss.
Insurance products are backed by the financial strength and claims-paying ability of the issuing insurance company and may be subject to restrictions, limitations, and early withdrawal fees which vary by issuer. You should consider the charges, risks, expenses, and investment objectives of any insurance products before entering a contract.