Manage episode 332801470 series 1126364
Joining Mark for this session are:
- Mike Zaino
- Scott Bossman
- Erik Peterson
- Tate Litchfield
…and our special guest, Sharran Srivatsaa!
Hear the Land Geek team hold a fascinating dialogue with Sharran about:
- The role tennis played in bringing him to the US
- His framework for business growth
- Marketing according to his 10-year-old son
- How to create tomorrow, today
- Common personality traits of the top entrepreneurs and CEOs
- The topic we all should be talking about today Sharran also shares his favorite Marvel Universe adaptation.
TIP OF THE WEEK
Sharran: Grow your business with virtual team members. I currently have nine on my brand team alone. Assistantly is my secret resource, because the company builds homes and infrastructure for assistants in the Philippines.
Mark: Learn more about Sharran at Sharran.com. And look for another podcast with Sharran and the Wealth Without Wall Street team coming soon.
WANT TO LISTEN MORE?
Did you like this episode? If so, tune into another one of our exciting episodes with special guest Josh Patrick as he shares how to create value in your business and life.
"Are you ready to learn more about land investing? Just click HERE to schedule a call."
"Isn’t it time to create passive income so you can work where you want when you want, and with whomever you want?"