Repair & Restitution: why it’s important and how to do it, with Myla Leinweber B.Ed, M.Ed, PCI Certified Parent Coach
Manage episode 365204781 series 2968750
Tune in to this episode to learn about:
- What is repair and restitution and why are they important?
- When should a parent repair with their child?
- What we should do when we’re in a constant cycle of rupture and repair.
- The power of re-writing the story
- What does it sound like for a parent to repair?
- How to facilitate repair from your child, even when they don’t want to
With Myla Leinweber B.Ed, M.Ed, PCI Certified Parent Coach
Myla is a mom of two young girls, a former kindergarten teacher and supports parents of young kids to enjoy parenting more and create long lasting connected relationships.
When she’s not helping parents, she’s on her skis, mountain bike or yoga mat, or having a dance party with her family in the kitchen.
Episode transcript: https://www.theotbutterfly.com/78
The OT Butterfly Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/theotbutterfly
Work with Laura: https://www.theotbutterfly.com/parentconsult
Buy "A kids book about neurodiversity" : www.theotbutterfly.com/book