S02.05: Lesson #3: If a Man Wants to Buy You Gifts (and is Gifted Sexually)...Your Fiancé Doesn't Count
Manage episode 363772337 series 3427547
In which Caroline and Hannah are back in Old School School to study Indigo by Beverly Jenkins, discuss a tale of literally so many kidnappings, and learn the definition of cuckoldom.
- Check out our Old School School Syllabus and read along with us! Tune in on June 2nd for Lesson #4: Flowers from the Storm by Laura Kinsale.
- We now have a Goodreads account: https://www.goodreads.com/romanceyourtbr
↳ Follow/friend us for easy access to the books we rec on the pod!
- Subscribe to Romance Your TBR on Substack to get monthly updates from your local spinsters, access to show notes and bingo cards, newsletter giveaways, and exclusive tipsy podcast episodes!
- Subscribe to @romanceyourtbr on YouTube for our weekly episodes with captions and transcripts!
- The TikTok video Hannah mentions at the beginning is actually on the differences between “yeehaw” and “yee yee”
- Learn the definition of cuckoldom: David Lindhagen cuckolded me
- It was hard to find a detailed family tree for Beverly Jenkins’s characters, but here’s a start: http://lustandfoundreads.com/rombkpod/jenkinsjuly-family-tree/
✪ Lesson #3: Indigo by Beverly Jenkins - (5:05)
(Disclaimer: Caroline works for Forever Publishing; all opinions are our own and not affiliated with any other party. Image by Freepik)