Manage episode 377137511 series 2849829
What to Do to Prevent Your Client From Getting Overwhelmed
Real Estate Coach Dan Rochon from No Broke Months for Real Estate Agents talks about being considerate of your client's feelings.
In this episode, Dan discusses that once overwhelmed, clients might have a fight or flight situation that you can prevent by saying this script.
In this new No Broke Months for Real Estate Agents episode, learn about how to ease your clients before they make rash decisions.
To find out more about Dan Rochon and the CPI Community, you can check this link:
Stop 🛑 wasting your time ⏳ or spending too much money 💸not getting the results you want in sales; I would love you to join me for the upcoming 5-Day Listing Challenge.
You will learn how to find YOUR Way to having closings every month.
Get your free copy of the Real Estate Evolution here:
This book shows you the step by step on how to:
- Step 1: Believe in your unknown potential
- Step 2: Deconstruct persuasion techniques
- Step 3: Find a business and get hired consistently
- Step 4: Be proactive in the relationship with your clients.
- Step 5: Learn and implement the exact steps to hire, train, lead, and train virtual assistants so that they can build, support, and guide a winning team to scale.
And if you’d like to have a consistent and predictable income, like this page, and don’t forget to join the Facebook group to network with the top agents: