Ep 36. A DASH of Salt - How to Eat With High Blood Pressure
Manage episode 340284781 series 3304654
On todays episode:
- why salt isn't necessarily the main problem for people with high blood pressure.
- how diet quality is critical for improving circulation and preventing hypertension.
- why hypertension is called the 'silent killer'.
- lifestyle factors, including diet that help reduce blood pressure.
- 5 Dietary Strategies to help with blood pressure management.
Enjoying the show? Consider donating , leaving a 5 star review (if you loved it!), and/or sharing this episode with your friends and family :)
Don't forget to visit our social media pages as well. You can find us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube
Your support helps fuel the stoke and keeps the show going strong every week. Thanks!